"Ronan demonstrates not only mastery for his core role, but also the ability to take on new initiatives that are both difficult and critical to the company's growth. In fact, he introduced his strategy, “From Suspect to Sale – Data and Digital for Targeted Growth” to our client accounts that made great impact to revenue." —Mike Toplisek, COO, Centerfield Media
"It’s rare that you come across standout talent like Ronan.
I was particularly impressed by Ronan’s ability to generate detailed plans for increasing sales and quickly execute on the channel partner side of the business.
Any employee would be lucky to have Ronan as part of their marketing leadership team."
Carmela Burston, Director Online Channel Sales, Comcast Business
Marketing director with extensive demand generation and marketing operations experience planning and executing profitable data-driven marketing campaigns for increased revenue and cost efficiencies.
- Designed and executed new demand generation methodology “From Suspect to Sale – Data and Digital for Targeted Growth” that generated $1.6M in sales in less than 12 months in 2016.
- Won Forrester Groundswell Award for creating and executing SocialPro, a social selling program that generated $22M in contracted services in 18 months over 2014-2015.
- Recognized by LinkedIn as thought leader: Invited to be keynote speaker at 2015 LinkedIn Sales Connect conference with 3,000+ attendees.
- Created cable provider Email campaigns with retargeting that generated 1,600 leads and $2.3M in revenue in 6 months. 78% profit margin in 2016.
- Achieved monthly goal of $50k MRR (monthly recurring revenue) for VoIP provider in less than 9 months In March, 2017.
- Reduced Google Pay Per Click (PPC) cost per click by 55% on monthly six-figure monthly spend saving $140,000 in 6 months 2016-2017.
- Trained Ivan Nava social selling techniques who subsequently won 2016 Stevie Award for Best B2B Sales Rep of the Year. Ivan attributes his success to my social selling.
- Increased multiple cable providers’ monthly recurring revenues from between 27% to 49% in 2016 establishing Centerfield Media as number one revenue share partner 2016-2017.
- Provide oversight of marketing planning and budgeting process as it relates to demand generation and marketing operations.
- Research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies to learn and improve targeting and lead acquisition.
- Build and manage account-based marketing plans to support our penetration within landmark and target clients.
- Determine and execute demand generation activities to support broader level marketing programs, campaigns and events.
- Construct marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports.
- Provide ongoing analytics and analysis to provide marketing and sales with insights for better decision-making.
- Own marketing database hygiene and management, as well as alignment with relevant team members.
- Serve as the primary marketing operations system admin and assist with Salesforce administration
- Build and grow a team of marketing professionals over time, including development/training plan by function.
- VP of Marketing – Centerfield Media (2016-Present)
- Director of Demand Generation - Vonage Business (2015-2016)
- Senior Marketing Manager - XO Communications, now Verizon (2010-2015)
- Internet Marketing Consultant – ReachLocal (2009-2010)
- Director of Digital Marketing – UpClick Marketing (2007-2009)
- Senior Marketing Manager – Online Resources (2002-2008)
- Held Creative Director and Marketing positions with Popular Science Magazine and advertising agencies from 1996-2002.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Field Of Study: Advertising, Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology, 1993. Dublin, Ireland.
- Google PPC Certified (2010) and Yahoo Ambassador (2012).